Catering Coordinator - CAFE
Part-Time 5-10 hours/week
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key paid staff member in an active faith-based community. The Catering Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations. The Catering Coordinator works with volunteers and staff on events impacting the Sunday Morning C.A.F.E.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Order, replenish, and maintain adequate levels of kitchen related supplies, paper products and food and beverages for the C.A.F.E.
- Submit vouchers in a timely manner to Atonement Bookkeeper
- Advise volunteers on proper use of the C.A.F.E.
- Be knowledgeable of Health Department food, safety and sanitation standards and implement the same.
- Weekly contact with C.A.F.E. Teams to ensure they are adequately prepared for Sunday Morning.
This position does not have set hours. This will be determined by the needs each month with an estimate of 5-10 hours weekly.
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds
Experience working or volunteering in the food industry is preferred
Resumes must be received by May 1, 2023